Alliances are a group of players within the same faction who join together and battle it out in Alliance Wars. Work together with your fellow Alliance members as you climb the global rankings and win resources in daily Alliance Wars.
- are equivalent to clans or guilds in other games.
- can hold up to 40 players.
- can be started by any player who has a HQ of at least level 4.
- have one commander.
- have up to two officers to help in maintaining the guild.
Joining/Leaving an Alliance
Once you've upgraded your Headquarters to level 4 you will unlock the ability to create your own Alliance or join an existing Alliance. If you wish to join an existing Alliance you will be shown a list of recommended Alliances or you can find a specific Alliance by using the Search feature.
By tapping on an Alliance you're able to view their profile, which will show you information such as their leaderboard and stats (total wars won) as well giving you the ability to join. If an Alliance is set to "By Request", then tapping on "Join Alliance" will send a join request to that Alliance for their consideration.
If you wish to leave an Alliance you can do so by simply tapping "Leave Alliance" from your Alliance Profile. Please note, if you're the Commander of your Alliance you will be asked to assign a new Commander before you leave.
Creating an Alliance
Once you've unlocked the ability to access Alliances at Headquarters level 4, you can create your own Alliance for 15,000 Alloy. When creating an Alliance you will see the following options:
- Alliance Name - select a name for your Alliance (NOTE: this cannot be changed)
- Alliance Emblem - select an emblem and colour to identify your Alliance
- Alliance Description - enter a short description for your Alliance which other players can see when viewing your Alliance Profile (TIP: some players use this to advertise the requirements to join their Alliance)
- Message of the Day - a short daily message which is pinned to the top of your Alliance Chat
- Alliance Type - set your Alliance Status as "By Request" if you wish to manually accept a player into your Alliance, or "Open" if any players can join your Alliance.
Commanders and Officers share the leadership responsibility within their Alliance. As such they have the ability to add/remove Alliance members, update the "Message of the Day" and enroll in an Alliance War.
- Commander - Commanders can update any of the Alliance Settings (Alliance Emblem, description, message of the day and Alliance type), add/remove players from the Alliance, promote a player to the Officer role or enroll in an Alliance war.
- Officers - Officers are second in command and have the ability to update the "Message of the Day", add/remove players from the Alliance and enroll in an Alliance War.
Alliance Wars are 22 hour wars between an Autobot and a Decepticon alliance.
The alliance wars are grouped into leagues. Winning fights in a lower league will promote to a higher league. Depending on which league you are competing in, you must have the minimum number of members in order to initiate a war.
- The commander and officers can enroll for a war from the alliance screen
- A matching period is started where the game waits for another guild in the same league to also enroll for a war.
- A 22 hour fighting face is started in which all players of an alliance can fight to gain points with a maximum of 225 points per player in five fights.
- The alliance with the highest total of points wins the war.
- Each alliance member fights 5 players from the other alliance. First 2 random players, then the 2 officers and finally the commander.
- Fights play out similarly to Battle Zones battles.
- Each attempt takes 10 Fuel
- A player has 8 attempts to win the 5 fights.
- Loosing a fight reduces the amount of points gained for that round. If fights are w
Promoting / Demoting
- Alliances start in junkion league and need to win 2 fights to promote to Carbon league. Following the table 3 more fights will promote to Bronze etc.
- If a fight is lost the balance of fights in that league is reduced. So by winning and loosing an alliance can stay forever in Carbon or Bronze league until they either win or loose enough in sequence to promote or demote.